Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Papertown- Entry 7

Hmmmm so today was pretty much a slow day. I woke up late, got dressed, and went to school. I thought about skipping fourth hour, but decided against it. I had lunch today with D at Mcdonalds and saw something intresting. First off I wold like to ask this; Why the f*** would anyone eat 50 chicken nuggets? I mean a normal person can eat  maybe12, but 50 I get that its probably meant to share,but still really.Then once school was over I walked home and realized how beautiful it is outside and how much I was missing staying inside. It looked like a scene for a commercial I mean there were families playing at the park, people fishing in the man-made lake, people riding bikes, dogs chasing eachother happily, it was really peaceful. This journey home actually made me realize how much I am going to miss my papertown when I leave for college. Until next time.
~L~

No comments:

Post a Comment