Sunday, February 7, 2010

Paper Town Diary- Entry 8

Sorry I havn't been blogging these last couple of days I have been way too busy. So today I am getting my haircut and dyed I AM SO EXCITED lol. Work has been gradually getting better. Hmmmm. I really don't have that much to say lol I can't think right now. Wait now I remember so last Thursday was probably the worst day ever. Well it started off great, but then this stupid byotch from the library had to ruin everything. Here's how it all started... I go in there and notice a long line at the register and one of the TAs was really busy so I ask a different one to help me find a book (she's not even doing anything and is just sitting there talking to her friends) she's like "Do you see that line right there?" And I'm like yeah thats why I'm over here. Then she's like "Well go stand in it." I'm like you can't get up for 2 seconds and help me find something really? She's like "well go look on the computer." I'm like "I would, but they're all full." She's like "well go stand in line"  (please take note that I have a serious anger problem and by this put I am boiling) So I just leave and think that this ugo is not worth my time so I go stand in line. While I'm in line I hear her say to her friends do I look like a computer and to that I reply "obviously not because a computer is way smarter than you and actually contributes something to society you effing byotch!" Oh and by the way it only took the other TA like 5 seconds to find the book I was looking for. Until next time.
                                                                                                      ~L~

No comments:

Post a Comment