Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Paper Town- Entry 6

So the last few days have been kind of hetic. For starters we got a new guy at work he's really cool and I love his sarcasm. For a second though I was worried because he was a friend of July's or whatever and I thought "Great another arrogant jackass" but he is the opposite. I miss L though and I hope she gets better. Anyways it sucks working during the week because A was in town(my step dads mom) and I didn't even have a chance to say hi or anything because I'm either at work or school. So I feel really bad, but I guess thats life. And to make matters worse I'm like stuck with this physco bible thumper for an english teacher and she's like gay rights are too controversial of a subject for your senior paper. Ummm the last I checked this was America and our own motto is "liberty and justice for all" I hate when people are hypicrits. And since when is it controversial to give people rights. Seriously like WTF I can't stand when people are like "Dude America is so awesome we're way better than the rest of the world" haha thats funny because compared to most first world countries America is falling behind in pretty much everything. Second world here we come L.O.L.!!! Well thats pretty much it for now. Until next time.
~L~

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, hypocrites are annoying.

    And also, I'm glad July's friend is nice. "Don't forget to smile" "I don't think I have a choice" LOL!

    ReplyDelete