Thursday, February 11, 2010

Paper Town Diary- Entry 9

So these last few days have been extremely hectic. You see in order to graduate from WHS you have to write a senior paper on a controversial issue or whatever so I have been doing nonstop research for the past few days. Work is getting better especially when July is not there. Haha speaking of which we've havn't seen him for a while. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder what happened to him, but now Im over it lol. I hope I get my license soon I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE DRIVING ME AROUND.  And im pretty sure they're tired of it too. Well my life is pretty uneventful so to that I say Au du I think I spelt and said that right lol. Until next time.
                                                                                                                  ~L~

1 comment: