Sunday, January 31, 2010

Papertown Diary- Entry 4

SO I didn't sleep to well last night =(. It all started when I was in one of the guest rooms at C's mom's house. I was laying in bed while watching tv when I heard a knock at the door I didn't feel like getting up at the moment so I layed there for a minute, but then the door handle started to jiggle like someone was trying to get in (I sleep with the door locked) so I decided it must be important so I go to open the door and no one is there so I go to C's room and asked her if she was knocking on the door and she said so no so I am totally freaked out. I said I was gonna sleep in her room tonight. Well that didn't work out you see her room looks like a hurricane went through it like 10x so it was hard to find a place to sleep because her room had well no room. So I went downstairs and decided to watch tv well that didn't work out either because her mom was on the lazy chair next to me asleep, but she talks in her sleep sometimes so then I gave in and decided to go to the other guest room and go to sleep. It was already 2am and I had to work today so I "fell" asleep with the lights and tv on and woke up the moment I saw the sun come up. Until next time. ~L~

No comments:

Post a Comment