Saturday, January 30, 2010

Papertown Dairies- Entry 2

So I woke up this morning not remembering pretty much anything from last night(not that I was drunk or anything I'm just very forgetful). For example, my light was on, my door was wide open( I always sleep with my door shut and locked),and I was on the floor which is also weird seeing as though I have this fear that if I sleep on the floor next to a bed something will pull me under it( thanks dad for all the horror movies you made me watch when I was little =/). So I think hmmmm this is strange and not only that, but i smelled like cleaning products. So I decide to look at my phone and I see a text from my mom saying make sure the bathroom and kitchen is clean because A is coming to town tomorrow so I came up with reasons why I don't remember anything.
1. I probably inhaled too many fumes.
2. I was sleep walking again
3. I was abducted by aliens
4. I was having some weird dream that may have involved cleaning
Im going to go with the first two, but you can decide. Until next time. ~L~

No comments:

Post a Comment